Thursday, December 10, 2020

TRIP TO ABORIGINES BEACH RESORT


 Welcome back to my blog and once again I hope you are in good spirits. It has been an amazing weekend for me as I took a trip to the Aborigines Beach Resort at Keta in the Volta Region-Ghana and I would like to share it with you😊. Don't forget to subscribe to my channel on YouTube as I do this each and every other day to keep you informed and entertained.😎

The first thing you notice when you get to the resort are the dwarf coconut trees which give the place a tropical vacation kind of vibe if you get my drift hehe. There is an open bar where you can get your shots of alcoholic wines and liquor or just a soft drink. Drinks start from Ghs5 upwards so I'd advice you budget accordingly.

WHAT IT HAS TO OFFER?

The place offers you a list of continental and African dishes with accompanying smoothies and drinks. The highest price for a food off the menu is Ghc70 whiles the least you can get is Ghc30 at the time of writing this review. There is a private dining hall for those who want to have privacy with their friends albeit  the food prices are different in there. You also get a swimming pool to relax in and if that's too small, step out of the resort into the big ocean which is just a 100 yards from the main entrance. 

The prices of the rooms start from Ghs400 upwards with the luxury rooms costing Ghs1200 a night as at the time I posted this review. Their rooms are very spacious with a touch of class and you would love it there.




No comments:

Post a Comment

TRIP TO GABIKOPE ISLAND

 I welcome you back to my blog and if you are reading this before the new year then a merry Christmas to you!! This trip in particular was a...