Sunday, November 1, 2020

MOUNTAIN PARADISE LODGE

THE LOCATION
The Mountain Paradise Lodge is a serene and peaceful home away from home located in the Volta region on the Biakpa road. A 30mins drive from Kpando where I reside. For those coming from Accra, you are likely to reach the Lodge within 4hrs of travel. 

THE ATTRACTION 
What this place offers is a serene, quite atmosphere and a relaxing accommodation for people who want to get away from the noise, stress and hustle of the city. You get a walk in restaurant that serves organic African dishes and a few continental dishes for those who are not well integrated with African cuisine. I treated myself to their rice with shrimp, vegetables, minced chicken and fried egg and it was really appetizing, kudos to the chef. ๐Ÿ‘Œ The icing on the cake would be the kulugu Canyon which is behind the Lodge, a 30mins walk into a valley which would give your muscles the needed workout you've been missing all year round๐Ÿ˜. I tried to get a footage of the canyon but upon my arrival the tour guide wasn't available and though I tried to go down the route by myself to give all my loyal readers and viewers a feel of this amazing place the fear of getting lost by myself wouldn't let me๐Ÿ˜” I however had a nice time and maybe the next time I visit I hope I'd get the chance to show you the canyon.

HOW MUCH YOU SHOULD BUDGET
For accommodation you are looking at spending between Ghc95 to Ghc220 depending on the type of room you want.
With regards to food, the least amount you can order for a plate of any meal is Ghc35 and the highest is Ghc45. For soft drinks Ghc7 and Ghc15 for smoothies. The prices are likely to change over time so if you should decided to visit this place a year or two from when this post is made, you should obviously be looking forward to a little increase in price.

TRIP FOR THREE
Should you want to take a trip with me you can email me at aullinconsult@gmail.com so we schedule a trip to anywhere of your choice. Stay safe out there..






No comments:

Post a Comment

TRIP TO GABIKOPE ISLAND

 I welcome you back to my blog and if you are reading this before the new year then a merry Christmas to you!! This trip in particular was a...